Are there any good books about funerals?
Yes, there are many books about funerals that you might find interesting and helpful. Here are a few examples:
- The Undertaking: Life Studies from the Dismal Trade by Thomas Lynch
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes: And Other Lessons from the Crematory by Caitlin Doughty
- The Good Funeral: Death, Grief, and the Community of Care by Thomas G. Long
- Funeralwise: The Practical Guide to Planning a Funeral by Vance R. Ferrell
- The Funeral Book by Charlotte Foltz Jones
These books offer different perspectives on funerals, ranging from personal accounts and practical advice to historical and cultural analyses. Some of them may be more lighthearted, while others may be more serious or contemplative. You can check out reviews and descriptions of these books to see which ones might be the best fit for you.