What are some songs about losing a loved one?
There are many songs that address the theme of losing a loved one. Here are a few examples:
- "Goodbye" by Air Supply
- "I'll Be Missing You" by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans
- "Unchained Melody" by The Righteous Brothers
- "The Wind" by Zac Brown Band
- "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion
- "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt
- "When You're Gone" by Avril Lavigne
- "Holes in the Floor of Heaven" by Steve Wariner
- "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton
- "So Far Away" by Staind
These are just a few examples, and there are many other songs that address the theme of losing a loved one.